Ayni Alchemy maintains this website and all courses, books and products hosted herein (the “Site”) for the use of its customers, vendors, students, and other Site users (“Users”) upon agreement to the following terms.
- Use of Site
By accepting these terms you agree to pay the full fee for the Course/Product that you have enrolled in. You agree to pay the full amount of the Course fees even if you do not complete the Course.
If the participant is under 18, the parent/guardian is responsible for the payment of the Course Fees.
The approximate duration of the Course and the duration of access is stated on the course information page - you agree that you have read and understand your access periods.
You are aware that this is not accredited/certified training.
Refunds, Chargebacks and Cancellations
Ayni Alchemy is not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the course that you chose to enroll in. However, while course fees are non-refundable, students may have extenuating circumstances* that started/occurred since enrollment that prevented them from undertaking their course.
3.1: Self-Study Online Courses
Where evidence can be successfully provided to support the student’s extenuating circumstances (by email to Carole Conlon at firstname.lastname@example.org), course fees may be refunded or partially refunded as per the following:
- 100% within 7 days of enrollment if less than 10% of the course has been accessed/consumed.
- 50% within 14 days of enrollment if less than 10% of the course has been accessed/consumed.
- 25% within 30 days of enrollment if less than 10% of the course has been accessed/consumed.
- Refunds are not issued after 30 days of enrollment.
- Refunds are not issued if more than 10% of the course has been accessed/consumed.
Where you are enrolled in a subscription membership, by accepting these terms, you agree that you have read and understood that you are able to cancel your subscription membership at any time, by logging into your own account at www.caroleconlon.thinkific.com, clicking on ‘My Account’, clicking on memberships and cancelling your membership.
3.2: Membership Academy
No refunds are given on membership subscriptions as you pay for access to the content, not consumption of the content; and are free to cancel your membership access at any time as per these instructions.
3.3: Chargebacks and Disputes
*Examples of extenuating circumstances which MIGHT be considered valid:
- Your own health problems, including major accident or injury, acute ailments, hospitalization (including for operations), or those affecting a significant period of study. (Medical certificate required)
- Personal or psychological problems for which you are receiving counseling, or have been referred to a counsellor or similarly qualified practitioner. (Referral/treatment evidence required)
- Clinical depression or other significant mental health issue. (Medical certificate required)
- Pregnancy-related conditions and childbirth (including a partner in labor). (Medical certificate required)
- Bereavement causing significant impact. (Medical or counselling certificate required)
- Separation or divorce of yourself or your parents. (Legal documentation required)
- Recent burglary, theft, or serious car accident. (Police report required)
- Jury service which cannot be deferred. (Notice of jury service required)
- A significant change to your financial circumstances due to unemployment, or filed for bankruptcy (evidence required)
Geographic Location & Applicable Law
Trademark and Copyright
LifeWeaving, and certain other brands, trademarks, and service marks are marks of Ayni Alchemy and its affiliates. The Materials on this Site are copyrighted, and any unauthorized use of any Materials on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. The content of the books, online Course Materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of Ayni Alchemy and Carole Conlon. You may not reproduce any part of the online Course Materials without the prior written consent of Ayni Alchemy and Carole Conlon.
6. Affiliations & Hyperlinks
Links to external websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. Ayni Alchemy has not reviewed all of these external websites, does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. If you decide to access any of the external websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
7. No Warranty
The Materials provided at this site are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Ayni Alchemy further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the Materials at this Site. Ayni Alchemy may make changes to the Materials at this Site, or to the services and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The Materials at this Site may be out of date, and Ayni Alchemy makes no commitment to update the Materials at this Site.
8. Limitation of Liability
In no event will Ayni Alchemy, its suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this Site be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this Site, any websites liked to this Site, or the Materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the Materials or information from this Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof.
9. Effective Date and Updates
The Terms are effective as of June 13, 2021 and are subject to change without notice by Ayni Alchemy at any time. Please check for changes regularly. Your use of this Site after such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.